For more information
or to Book a Trip call!
If you don't get us, please leave a message. We are probably out fishing and will call you back.
Group & Corporate Fly Fishing Trips
Group and corporate fly fishing trips are completely customizable to suit your particular needs.
Land of Enchantment Guides can help you set up a special one day outing or an extended, multi-day fishing trip for your group.
If you are considering an overnight or multi-day trip for your group, we can arrange an all inclusive fly fishing package where everything will be covered. Usually our clients will stay at one of the private ranches that we have arrangements with. As far as dining goes, at most ranches meals will be provided their in-house chefs. Another possibility for your meals is to use our own gourmet chef, who often works with us on our multi-day trips. If a lodging location does not have an in-house chef, this provides an option for your group to have a wonderful breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared for you every day. As with all of our trips, all fishing gear and transportation can be provided for everyone in your group.
Most of our corporate trips are based out of Santa Fe, which is a very "group friendly" city with terrific hotels, restaurants and things to do (check out our Food & Lodging page). Though we do not cover any meals or accommodations before or after a trip, we will do our best to help you arrange for a setting in Santa Fe that meets your requirements.
If you would like to discuss the details of a corporate trip or have any questions, please contact Noah Parker directly, either over the phone or by e-mail.
Phone: (505) 927-5356
- A fly fishing trip, either for a day or for a more extend period of time, is a great way to strengthen and promote long-lasting relationships between clients, colleagues and/or employees.
- A day of fly fishing can provide relief from meetings in a beautiful, stress free setting.
- Everyone can participate in fly fishing, no matter if they are novices or experienced anglers.
- Often spending a day fly fishing with a client can help to close a deal.
- Some people don't like to play golf (really, it's true).
- We fish in gorgeous, wild country. When people are in inspiring surroundings, they begin to relax and think differently.
- Many corporations have learned that a great way to build team spirit is to do something together, away from the workplace, which is completely "out of the box", so to speak.
- Fly fishing is not competitive and it's fun! After a day on the river, issues that seemed massive tend to shrink in size and become more manageable.
- In almost 100% of the cases, the cost of a corporate fly fishing trip can be totally written off as a business expense.